Platinum Chakra Tree of Life Suncatcher
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $7.95 Sale
- Unit price
- Sold out
Adding product to your cart
☮️HONE YOUR ENERGY HEALING AND PROTECT YOURSELF WHEREVER YOU GO☮️
Chakra healing techniques bring the energy body into balance for greater mental, emotional and physical health. Everything in our universe is radiating energy, from the biggest mountain or ocean, to the tiniest blade of grass, to each individual cell in our body.
The Tree of Life is a universal symbol found in many traditions around the world. It symbolizes life itself, with it's branches reaching for the heavens and it's roots buried in the earth.
The tree is a symbol of love, rebirth, strength, wisdom and friendship.
Crystal Sun Catchers are able to radiate light into the home and create beautiful rainbow prisms. Crystals prisms sun catchers can be used to energize a home or room and are perfect for improving the energy or chi in any room.
- Red Coral – In Ancient times Red Coral was worn to word off disease, physical harm and to prevent unforeseen events like accidents and storms. Due to the deep red color and its connection to the sea, Red Coral is often associated with the Goddess Venus, and was thought to protect families and help with infertility.
- Red Agate - This variety of Agate is thought to open one’s heart. This stone promotes selflessness, acts of kindness and help forms connections with others. The properties of Red Agate are believed to increase motivation, confidence, and help the wearer stand their ground.
- Citrine (Yellow) – Often called “The Merchant Stone,” Citrine is thought to bring finical and personal success. The stone is believed to boost physical and mental energy, leaving the wearer optimist, inspired and motivated to achieve their goals.
- Green Aventurine – Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” its name comes from the Italian word “a ventura” meaning “by chance.” For this reason, Aventurine is known as one of the luckiest of the healing stones. This stone believed to effect personal growth and helps the wearer except change, and encourages lighthearted perseverance through life’s obstacles.
- Aquamarine (Light Blue) – This stone is believed to aid in public speaking and help sooth stage fright. In Ancient Greece, lovers where known to give Aquamarine jewelry to each other as a way of promoting true love in relationships over lust. Aquamarine is also thought to help resolve quarrels and promote tolerance.
- Lapis Lazuli (Dark Blue) - The traits for this stone are believed to stimulate the mind increasing, memory, good judgment, understanding and the desire for wisdom and truth. Due to these traits, Lapis Lazuli may help bring harmony to relationships and aid in difficult communication.
- Amethyst (Purple) - The Amethyst stone is one of the few stones thought to influence intelligence. While the stone alone won’t increase intelligence, it is believed to help the wearer apply their intellect effectively. Amethyst also encourages creativity and is said to purify and protect the body and mind.
Size: 39.5cm length